DURING THE STAY:
- Interpersonal distance of at least 1 metre is required in all common areas and great attention must be paid to the routes within the structure, in particular the entrance and exit areas.
- The rooms, common areas and air ducts are constantly sanitized
- The a la carte menu is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the villa. Breakfast can be booked at check in. At the restaurant keep the interpersonal distance not less than one meter, customers must always wear the mask except when sitting at the table.
- Surgical masks are available free of charge to all guests. For those who want to make an ecological and stylish choice, "Villa il Poggiale" customised washable cotton masks are on sale.
- The cleaning of the room during your stay will be done with high quality and certified products. You will be free to choose to renounce to the daily cleaning of the room in order to limit the entrance of our staff.
- In the pool area it is required to observe the interpersonal distance of at least one meter and the umbrellas in charge, without moving chairs, sunbeds or anything else. All clothing and personal items must be stored in your bag. The use of a swimming cap is compulsory in the pool.
Our staff will be available throughout your stay to welcome you and satisfy every need.